Fantasy Football: Time to Pick Your Euro 2020 Team
Posted by FFPundits
10:15am May 24 2021
The UEFA EURO 2020 tournament is quickly approaching, and you can get in on the action by playing UEFA.com’s EURO Fantasy Football online, which allows you to choose from some of Europe’s best footballers to build a team full of talent.
Before the Matchday 1 deadline, you can pick your unlimited squad – so why not stay ahead of the game and pick your preliminary squad today?
There is a lot to do before the D-Day, as you can sample real Betway88 casino games and win yourself money. It is an amazing pastime, and a good way to earn as well, but for now, let’s focus on Fantasy Football.
Fantasy managers have €100 million to invest on a 15-man squad of their choosing, and since you can pick up to three players from each side, you can choose several of the game’s biggest names, including Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Mo Salah, Robert Lewandowski, Kylian Mbappé, and Neymar.
Furthermore, with thrilling extra features including Wildcard – where you are given the privilege of unlimited free transfers, and Limitless Wildcard (unlimited free transfers, no budget restrictions), diligent preparation could pay off handsomely.
Remember, your knowledge of individual players and on-field abilities counts, just like in Betway88 sports betting.
- A team of fifteen
- Two goalkeepers, five defenders, five midfielders, and three forwards
- Budget: €100 million (rising to €105 million after the round of 16)
- Each team will have a maximum of three players
- In the group stage, there are two free transfers per matchday
- Substitutions made over the course of a matchday
- To increase points, switch captains
How to earn points
There are several ways to earn points in EURO Fantasy, but these are a few of the most important:
- Points for goals are allocated as follows: goals scored by forwards – 4 points, midfielders – 5, defenders and goalkeepers – 6
- Every player assisting a goal earns you 3 points.
- 4 points are awarded for goalkeepers and defenders for keeping clean sheets.
The opportunity to change the captain during match days is a legitimate way to earn you major points in EURO Fantasy. You can swap captains, much as you can substitute out players that don’t give the points you anticipated – and with double points on offer with your captain, that’s a huge chance to score big.
Do you want to engage your friends in a thrilling battle? Why not create a private league and send them the code to access it so they can see who triumphs? It is so much fun because it is engaging. It is an interactive escape like exploring casino games on Betway88.
You’ll be instantly enlisted in three public leagues: the overall leaderboard, a league with other players from your region, and a league with players who pick the same EURO 2020 team as you.
- A clean sheet is only given after a player completes 60 minutes or more (not including stoppage time). If a player is subbed off with a clean sheet and his team concedes a goal, the player’s clean sheet would be preserved.
- If a defender or goalie gets a red card, they will be penalized on all goals that side concedes.
- The player who performs the last move before the goal is scored receives an assist. Assists from the goalie, woodwork, defenders, and own goals are all counted.
- In the EURO 2020 tournament, earning a penalty earns you two points regardless of whether it is converted.
- A player who receives a red card cannot be substituted.
- No assist will be provided if a goal is scored on a solo run or dribble.
- In extra time, players can try to collect goals, but not in penalty shootouts.